About Me

My photo
I'm a cool person to get to know. I don't have many friends by choice. I've learned that you CAN'T call everybody your friend. I love my family they are my LIFE! Without them I wouldn't know what to do. I like to just hang around. I'm not active at all. I hate the outdoors! Eww! ahaha! well enough about ME : )

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Residence Life

At first I was excited about living at Scott Hall. I couldn't wait to be free from my little brother and parents! I was thinking about staying up all night, partying, and getting to know my peers. I had everything I needed so I wouldn't have to call my mom for anything. I was so prepared.

When I got there everything I thought it would be changed. Like I got shy all of a sudden. That's just how I am, but I honestly wasn't expecting that. I was happy my best friend was there with me because I probably wouldn't be able to do it without her. I'm not really a people person and I could do good alone. I thought that it would be me and my bestie the whole time.

When I got to my dorm I loved it. It was cozy and different. I was waiting to meet my roommates. I don't know why because I'm not good at meeting new people. I was mostly curious to see who they were. I stayed in my room with the door shut. I heard people talking, but I just couldn't bring myself to go out and speak. The whole time we barely talked anyways, most of the time it was quiet, and that's how I liked it.

The food was good, but its nothing like a home cooked meal. I had snacks in my room that I would eat because I wasn't used to eating on a schedule. I stayed in my room most of the time until there were activities outside and the dance night! I loved the dance night more even though I didn't dance. I don't like dancing around people. I sang karaoke and won every time! I also played Foosball and was the CHAMPION of that also!

Even though I spent the majority of the time complaining I still had fun. It was a new experience for me. Now that I've done this I would like to do something similar like this again. Maybe then I would know what to kinda expect and have a better attitude. I was annoyed with some of the people, but overall I met some pretty cool people! : )

1 comment:

  1. I wish my heart can let you go but that part of me hasn't grown confused on how things would go without a life of love and a partner to show... How much you care for and how many miles you would run to them to let them know... I love you & no one else can say it better nobody else can make you wetter my feeling are Suppressed by this letter... Because today I can't see you pretty face or feel you beautiful grace which warms me with every taste of your lovely skin damn i miss my lover & my only bestfriend

    ReplyDelete