About Me

My photo
I'm a cool person to get to know. I don't have many friends by choice. I've learned that you CAN'T call everybody your friend. I love my family they are my LIFE! Without them I wouldn't know what to do. I like to just hang around. I'm not active at all. I hate the outdoors! Eww! ahaha! well enough about ME : )

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The person I love the MOST ♥



This man right here is my stepdad Robert Murray. I love him sooo much! I thank him for stepping up to the plate and loving me as his own daughter. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be today. He has taught me so much, because of him I'm a respectable young lady, who loves herself first. He has told me all about life. When I want to talk he is always there to listen. I don't even think about talking to anyone else about my feelings except him.
There's just so many positive things that he's stored in my mind that I don't even know where to start. The thing I love the most is that he believes in me even when I'm too dumb to believe in myself. He is my everyday motivator and inspiration.
Of course we argue. We actually argue a lot! We bump heads more than anyone in the house. I think its because he raised me to speak my mind. That's exactly what I do too! He can't even get mad because its his fault! : ) I love my dad. I'm happy he's still in my life today. I wouldn't change it for the world.
To my real dad: Your spot is already taken ...

No comments:

Post a Comment