About Me

My photo
I'm a cool person to get to know. I don't have many friends by choice. I've learned that you CAN'T call everybody your friend. I love my family they are my LIFE! Without them I wouldn't know what to do. I like to just hang around. I'm not active at all. I hate the outdoors! Eww! ahaha! well enough about ME : )

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Being A College Student

On campus it was pretty normal for me. I didn't really talk to anyone unless they were the scholars. I was too busy trying to get to class half an hour early! : ) I have never done that before in high school. I wanted to get a chance to talk to my teacher. It was pretty quiet for the most part walking on campus. I found out there was a store with a lot of junk food so I was always in there after class sometimes!

When I first met my teacher I noticed that she was always smiling! I couldn't help, but smile also. I love her jewelry. She always has the ring, bracelet, necklace, and earrings to match her outfit. Then she started TALKING! Her voice is like so soothing and soft. I just wanted to fall asleep every time. I like how she kinda relates what she talks about to her childhood memories. For some reason I just like hearing other peoples stories. I noticed that you have to talk to her right after class because she leaves right away. If I want a relationship with someone I have to talk to them face to face. I like her as a teacher.

Our study groups are great! I like my RTA Tricia she's cool. She makes sure that she has all our work and readings that we do in class so she can go over it too. So if we need help understanding something she can help us because she is involved also. She notices that I hesitate every time she calls on me. I was hoping that she would stop, but she hasn't! : ) Everyone has to participate. I like how she knew I had this weakness in class and she came to me to talk to me about it! She's helping me with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment